Sunday, October 7, 2012

You Win Some, You Lose Some


Hello October.....

How times fly, its already October and another 2 more months to go before its 2013.....

Currently I'm in Pittsburgh, USA and its already a week im here. hehe... Sorry no update. hehe... Try to adjust with the new life here and US-Canada is different and totally different from MALAYSIA!!! hehe....

Anyway, life is about balance. You will gain more or you will lose more. Allah always had a better plan right and maybe today we are on TOP of the world but who knows maybe tomorrow we are not...

Some people said I'm so lucky to be assigned for the on job training in oversea... Yap i will said that I'm super lucky and thank you Allah for this opportunity. Yes, not anyone can get this opportunity. I agreed but after this whole experience i learn lots of things.... So, let me tell you a story....

Since i came here, i learn lots new things, i travel to see a beautiful place and meet lots new people and everything about this experience is AWESOME and when i upload picture, people will always said beautiful, saya jeles etc... Its truth that I'm so lucky to experience this...

But actually, I'm so jealous with you guys who live in Malaysia. No place as beautiful and warm like Malaysia. huhu... During this whole experience, i missed my dad and adeeb birthday, my friends wedding, foods... (I need to cook myself and sometimes the taste is totally not the same), baby baru, vacation with my beloved sister, the smell of the beautiful En Saad house and when you feel sick no mama or kakak to take care of me... And when I'm down they far away, just skype and whatapps can help but its not the same and more list to go....

See even i have the best experience that everyone wish for, i also wish that i had yours... 

This is my story... Maybe other people who had go through all this experience few times or already move to other country maybe have different thought. But if i need to transfer or anything else, i will say yes as i'm still young and single. hehe... But i will bring my familyla. haha...

Lastly, kita bersyukur dengan semua nikmat yang Allah berikan... Allah always have beautiful plan for us... 



No comments:

Post a Comment