Monday, December 10, 2012

Sorry for the HIATUS



Salam,

Sorry for the super long HIATUS.......

It's all because....

1. We had a very hectic weekend during my stayed in US, every weekend we out to explored Las Vegas and Niagara Fall.... (Will update about it later, Insyallah)

2. Finished my training in Pittsburgh and we are flying back to Calgary for wrapped up (27/10/2012)

3. Back in Calgary, we kind like super busy, we need to finished all out project and get ready to do our final presentation in front our supervisor, coaches and Talisman's representative. Super scary but we managed to get the good feedback. hehe...

4. Packed and get ready to go home!!!!

5. I'm back in Malaysia on 18/11/2012!!!!

6. I took leave from Wednesday until Sunday and everyday is full with activities like spend time with my parent, my sister and my friends. hehe..

7. Back to my normal life as a Petronas staff. Assigned to the new project. Which is awesome. hehe....

8. When i'm back in KL my sleep time also change, i sleep at 10pm and in Calgary i slept around 12-1am. Haha... Maybe the weather kot??? hehe...

With this 8 justification u guys know why this blog become super duper berabuk. hehe....

Lastly, I'm so hepi that i'm back in KL with my family and friends. hehe... But i still don't know what my future will be... I just hope the best for my family and my career...

Alhamdulilah with all the opportunity i gain during my 6 months in Calgary and Pittsburgh... I met lots of new friends and the opportunity to explored new place....

Bye, Take care people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment